Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A new beginning

www this blog is an off-spring of parkeriters.com
Hi Julia here!
Yesterday I had a long- open door close for me.   It was a  writing job that I've done regularly for far more years that I care to remember. However, I am a great believer in 'if one door closes, another opens'  and, sure as eggs, here I am starting my very first blog entry ever in our new joint blog!   It is an exciting prospect for me!    So instead of finishing  my killed-off regular piece I spent a lot of precious time working on a long family saga ( I mean long - eat your heart out War and Peace) and I can see the end of it just on the horizon!    It's going to be a scorcher here in Sydney but not into the 40's like other places;   and it's D's big lecture this afternoon, I'm thrilled about it -it's  a wonderful subject and there is a full house. .  Cheers for now - more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment