Friday, March 21, 2014

'and now . . . zzzzzz'

Did your dogs go mad at the turn of the Equinox? Our two spent the entire night yelling and screaming and bumping about - I got up at 1.30 a.m., then at 3, 4, and 4.30 to try to settle them down. Julia said, 'Not surprised - it's the equinox.' Well, mmm? But then I mentioned it to someone else, and they said, 'Equinox.' So maybe there's something in it. Anyway, I was not at my chirpiest next day, and actually fell asleep in the Fine Music studio while I was presenting Morning Concert - in the middle of a Dvorak symphony! (Sorry,  Antonin - not the music, honestly.) Fortunately it was only for half a minute, I suppose - but slightly worrying.  There might have been a long, long silence punctuated only by the occasional zzzz zzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment